Balisage 2017 Conference and pre-conference Symposium Registration
All attendees MUST register on or before 21 July 2017. There will be no on-site registration.
Symposium and Conference registration are separate. You may register for either or both.
If you registered and have not yet received acknowledgement of your registration please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mulberry Technologies at +1 301 315 9631.
We look forward to seeing you at the symposium and at Balisage!
Online registration is available at: Credit Card
Registration for attendees paying by VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal. Online registration will be available through 21 July 2017. (We collect information about the person attending the conference before passing you to PayPal's secure server. All information about your credit card is processed by PayPal; we have no access to this information.)
NOTE: a PayPal account is NOT required to pay through this website. To use a credit card simply click on the "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" box at the bottom of the page. This option is not "grayed out", it is simply a gray button.
A printable registration form (for attendees who prefer to mail a check) is available at: Printable Registration form. Faxing and mailing instructions appear on the form. This form and your payment must be received on or before 21 July 2017.
Conference Registration Rates:
- $1,575 Regular Registration
- $1,260 Registration for members of co-sponsors*, full-time academics, government employees
- $775 Speaker Registration
- $620 Speaker Registration for members of co-sponsors*, full-time academics, government employees
topic to be announced
(fee not included in conference registration)
- $275 Regular Registration
- $225 Registration for symposium speakers, members of co-sponsors*, full-time academics, government employees
Single Conference Day (must call +1 301 315 9631 to register for single conference day):
- $775 Regular Registration
- $620 Registration for members of co-sponsors*, full-time academics, government employees
Please direct any questions about registration to email@example.com or +1 301 315 9631.
* Co-sponsors include: TEI, DC XML Users Group, W3C, XML Guild, OASIS, the Aliance of Digital Humanities Organizations, Association for Computing in the Humanities.